SORRY - BECAUSE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS MY BUSINESS HAS CLOSED.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AT MY CUPCAKES BECAUSE I LOVED MAKING THEM!

Email: cupcakekids@tpg.com.au


January 13, 2008

TESTIMONIALS

Thank you so much for the cupcakes for my daughter’s 18th birthday party. She loved the butterflies and so did her friends, they all commented on how beautiful they looked on the stand. They were all eaten very quickly so they must have tasted good too! - Claire

Thanks Rebecca, the pirate party was a success and so were your cupcakes!
Megan

The fairy cupcakes looked wonderful on the stand; I was so pleased I didn’t opt for the standard birthday cake. Thanks again for making my daughter’s fairy party such a success! - Jennifer

My husband thought the cupcakes were a great idea, especially as they had his favourite Ferrero Rocher chocolates on top! Thanks for the gold candles they really finished it off. Our friends were all very impressed so I’m sure you will get a few orders soon! – Diane & Todd

Thank you for the two stands of cupcakes, they looked great at the party. Everyone commented on them. - Natasha

Thank you so much for the dinosaur cupcakes, my little boy thought they were just fantastic. He was absolutely delighted with the dinosaur and volcano candles and he loved the chocolate rocks. They were a big hit! –
Sheryl

A big Thank you for the cupcakes! My son’s team thought the soccer players were really cool. Sorry I didn’t give you much notice but I really appreciated the effort you made to get them ready in time for the party. – Wendy

No comments: